AttorneyofHouston.com is an online legal web directory. We strive to provide high quality services to webmasters, law firms and companies. We request that you read the terms and conditions of use before you begin. If you have any difficulty following or keeping to the terms and conditions of the website, we request that you not use AttorneyofHouston.com.
The right to make any changes, modify, add or delete any portion or the entire terms and conditions is reserved by the administrator. The terms and conditions are continuously updated so please check back frequently to be up-to-date. Your use of AttorneyofHouston.com implies your acceptance of the changes in the terms and conditions. The owners of the site are in no way responsible to personally notify the users of any modifications or changes that are incorporated in the terms and conditions.
Links to Third Party Sites
AttorneyofHouston.com has links to other websites. The websites listed here are not owned or controlled by us. We assume no responsibility with regard to any content displayed, any links contained on the third party site, operation of the website or any changes displayed on the websites at any point of time. These links are included in AttorneyofHouston.com for making it a satisfying experience for our visitors. The inclusion of the links does not convey expressly or in an implied manner any links or association with the sites.
We reserve the right to change or delete the listings on AttorneyofHouston.com without any notice whatsoever. The websites that do not adhere to the terms and conditions of the directory and also the submission guidelines may be deleted (even after approval) by the editors. The administrators decision is final. The listings once published will not be eligible for any kind of refund. However, you do have the option of having the listing permanently deleted at the request of the website owner.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that your use of AttorneyofHouston.com is solely at your own risk. AttorneyofHouston.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We offer no warranty that AttorneyofHouston.com or any of the related services such as the links, emails or the search feature provided on the website would be completely error free, on time, secure and uninterrupted or that it will provide specific results from use of the website or any content, search or link therein.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold AttorneyofHouston.com harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from your violation of these Terms & Conditions (including, without limitation, violation of applicable Additional Terms & Conditions), or any third-party’s rights, (including, without limitation, infringement of any copyright, violation of any proprietary right and invasion of any privacy rights). These obligations will survive any termination of your relationship with AttorneyofHouston.com.
We do not intend to do any such thing, however, AttorneyofHouston.com reserves the right to put an end or terminate any services or the website at any given point of time and this may be done with or without prior notification. We would however, be in no way liable to any user or third party for such modification, changes or termination of services. While using the website and all other materials and services provided on the website, AttorneyofHouston.com, you expressly agree to:
- In no way interfere or disrupt any other user in using the website or its services or linked sites.
- Not to upload any content through the website AttorneyofHouston.com that’s harmful or illegal material, viruses or any destructive material.
- In no way interfere or disrupt the security of the site or cause any harm to the materials, services, servers, system, networks or the site.
- AttorneyofHouston.com reserves the right to discontinue or terminate your use or access to the website or any part thereof. In case of discontinuing or terminating your access to the site, you are liable to destroy any kind of printed or downloaded material in connection with the website or any of its services.
All material and content on AttorneyofHouston.com, including website content, logos, or any other information related to the website, and any and all other components are protected by intellectual property laws. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the website, use of the site, or access to the site, without the express and prior written consent of AttorneyofHouston.com in every single case.
- You understand and agree to the fact that AttorneyofHouston.com may make available any information about you if required by the law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity.
Refunds of payments made for purchasing a listing in AttorneyofHouston.com will be made in the following circumstances:
- In case the website that is submitted for review is not accepted and/or listed. In case the submission is accepted but the site is not listed to the satisfaction of the owner of the site. If you are not satisfied and would like to have the listing cancelled you must make the request for a refund within 30 days being listed in the directory. Cancellation requests for the listing after 30 days will not be offered and AttorneyofHouston.com is under no obligation whatsoever to make a refund of the fee.
- No other conditions for refund will be offered.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any assistance or questions.